The Alerta Wireless WetSense Chair Alertamat is designed to inform caregivers when enuresis needs to be addressed. Alerta WetSense mats can be used under a cushion/sheet on a chair to wirelessly activate the alarm/nursecall system when wetness is detected. This alerts the caregiver to take appropriate action and ensure a confortable resolution to the individual’s needs.
The Wireless WetSense Alertamats can be connected to a nursecall system for centralised activation, or used on their own, independent of a nursecall system to give localised alerts.
Key Features & Benefits
- – Wireless connect-and-play system
- – No cables, extra safe and versatile
- – Dimensions: 25 x 38cm (10 x 15″)
- – 95m wireless range from transmitter to receiver
- – System includes: 1x WetSense Chair Mat and 1x Alerta Wireless Transmitter (must be used with Alerta Wall Point Receiver – sold separately here)