The Alertamat Crash Mat with Wireless Nurse Call Alert is designed to be placed next to the bed to minimise injury if the user should fall from bed and activates the nurse call system when a fall occurs.
The mat incorporates sensor pads and a Wireless Transmitter within the foam which connects to the Alerta Wall Point Receiver. It can be connected to a nurse call system for centralised activation, or used on its own, independent of a nurse call system to give localised alerts through the Alerta Wall Point Receiver only. The volume can be deactivated for silent in-room operation when connected to a nurse call system.
This helps prevent a user remaining on the mat undetected for an unknown length of time after falling, by alerting the caregiver to provide timely assistance.
The Alerta Wireless Crash Mat is quick and easy to position and benefits from a PU wipe clean surface. When unfolded the mat is 180cm long x 60cm wide x 6cm high. The mat folds in half for easy storage and transportation.
- Get alerted when a user falls from bed
- Wireless connect-and-play system
- No cables, extra safe and versatile
- Genuine non-slip base
- Dimensions: 180 x 60cm (71 x 23.5″)
- Thickness: 6cm (2.5″)
- System includes: 1x Alertamat Crash Mat and 1x Wireless Transmitter
- Requires connecting to the Alerta Wall Point Receiver available here.