Overbed tables provide excellent functionality in care home and hospital environments, but are often overpriced or lacking in quality. The Alerta Anti-Topple Overbed Table is designed to provide a sturdy and reliable overbed table at a very competitive price, featuring an anti-topple design and fully adjustable height and tilt for maximum comfort and ease of use.This table is available in a choice or walnut or oak wood, each with or without castors. Select your desired options using the drop-down menus at the top of the page.
HEIGHT AND TILT ADJUSTABLE
To facilitate all sorts of activities, beds and users, this table can be adjusted in both height and tilt, allowing comfortable use in any environment. Tilt adjustment will make activities like reading or using a tablet simple, while height adjustment provides comfort for a number of seating positions and bed heights.
HOW HIGH IS THE BASE OF THIS TABLE?
Without castors, the base of the Alerta Anti-Topple Overbed Table measures 35mm off the ground. This allows the table to sip comfortably beneath virtually any bed frame.
The shape of most overbed tables makes them extremely top-heavy and prone to tipping, but this table is designed to eliminate that problem. With a unique anti-topple design, this table can withstand 10kg of weight on its edge while maintaining stability. This makes it extremely safe and easy to use, as the user can lean or place objects on the table without worry.
EASY TO CLEAN
As this table is suitable for use at mealtimes and in hospital environments, it features a laminate top that is easy to wipe down and disinfect. The raised edges contain any spills, ensuring that keeping the table and surrounding environment clean is as easy as possible.
- Sturdy and reliable overbed table at an affordable price
- Ideal for hospitals, care homes and residential care environments
- Makes activities and mealtimes in bed comfortable for users
- Available in either oak or walnut, with or without castors
- Tilt adjustment provides versatility for activities like reading
- Height adjustable to suit different beds and users
- Cost-effective and high-quality alternative to others on the market
- Laminate top for easy cleaning and hygiene maintenance
- Anti-topple design can withstand 10kg of weight without tipping
This Overbed Table is supplied in a flat-packed box with the following dimensions: