The Alerta Wireless Bed Mat raises an alarm when the client leaves their chair. As this is a wireless system, there are no trailing wires to trip up residents or get in the way!
The chair mat sends a signal from its built-in transmitter wirelessly to the Alerta Wall Point Receiver (available separately here) which will raise the alarm on the nurse call system so that staff can respond. Alternatively it can also be used stand-alone as the controller has its own alarm function, making it perfect for use in a family home!
The alarm is reset automatically when the user returns to their chair. The volume can be deactivated for silent in-room operation when connected to a nurse call system.
Key Features & Benefits
- – Wireless connect-and-play system
- – No cables, extra safe and versatile
- – 95m wireless range from transmitter to receiver
- – Hygienic, antibacterial easy-clean material
- – Dimensions: 25 x 76cm (10 x 30″)
- – System includes: 1x Bed Alertamat and 1x Wireless Transmitter (must be used with Alerta Wall Point Receiver – sold separately)
Alerta Wireless Transmitter
- – Battery powered
- – Takes 2x 1.5v AAA batteries