Deafgard is a portable device which alerts people in an emergency. Designed for the hard of hearing, Deafgard has a vibration pad and flashing light which wakes people up on the sound of the alarm.
- Gives deaf and hard of hearing people independence and peace of mind
- Portable and light so you can take it wherever you need it
- Wire-free, avoids complicated wiring
- Reduced running costs over hardwired alternative
- Works with your existing fire alarm
- Alarm clock function
How Deafgard Works
Deafgard’s vibration pad is placed underneath a pillow or mattress.
If the fire alarm sounds the pad vibrates, powerful lights on the Deafgard flash and the screen displays “FIRE”’.